? ??????????????Pink Platns and Blackhole Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1
04 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 254 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lure of the Ladybu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

May 27, 2009

$63.13? no thanks...


Went couponing at Harris Teeter again. I really think they will be trippling the last week of every month. This week the deals aren't so great atleast not the ones I have found so far. There is a limit of 20 coupons per day so I'll go back once or twice more before it's over if I find new deals but as of now I paid $8.12 for what would have been $63.13 had I not had coupons and the all important VIC card. I know it's a random bit of stuff but most was free and all of it can be used :)
The free items in this purchase were mustard, salad dressing, those noodle things, lipton tea, all the shave gels, garlic powder and bbq rub. The
noodles were buy 1 get 1 free. The
foil was $1 each after my coupons
which is decent for 50 ft of foil but
not awesome. It is however recycled so
that is a plus in my book! The 409 was
1.20 ish, paper towels oh yeah they
were FREE too. The cups and wether's
originals were all .50 each. My most
expensive item today was the donuts
at $1.50, normally $2.99. Chloe was thrilled to get monkey bandaids. I was thrilled to only pay .36 for them. To bad I forgot I had that $2.50 off coupon then this trip would have only been $5.62. Oh well there's always next time. Happy Couponing!

0 comments: