? ??????????????Pink Platns and Blackhole Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1
04 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 254 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lure of the Ladybu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

May 25, 2009





Happy Memorial Day!!!

It's been a really busy busy week this past week and our calendar dosen't show signs of slowing soon. Monday was Alex's last scout meeting for the year. Tuesday was a baseball game and year in review at Alex's school. Wednesday we had replacement window people come and talk to us about new windows which we are getting and i'm really excited about. But not squeezing in a quick trip to Farm Fresh to get $29 worth of groceries for $6. Jason tagged along to witness the coupon master at her best. Thursday was a mommy's night out. This time I went to Salsa's with a bunch of mommy friends of mine. It was Karokee night and after a few drinks everyone got super silly. Friday was Jason & I's 10th anniversary we didn't have a sitter for that night so the whole family went to Busch Gardens and had a great time with the family. We passed the part of the park where 12 years ago Jason got down on his knee and begged for a 2nd chance. It was neat to be there again, where it all started, we decided to remeber the night by getting "old time" photos done. It was fun. I will post those pics later. Saturday we went to Water Country and ran into bunches of our friends. Sunday a friend of mine watched the kids for us so that Jason and I could "really" celebrate our anniversary THANKS JENN! Today was bbq/birthday at another friends home. SEEEEEEEEE busy busy us. Here are some pics from our adventures.








I take this pic of the kids every year at the begining of the season i'll have to find the old pics and post to compare how much they have grown. I can't believe how tall Chloe is to Ryan.

Ryan's T-ball team has started letting the kids hit from coach pitched balls. Though he missed this ball he does pretty good hitting it.

Alex earned some awards and was really proud of himself. So were we.



Me and some of my momma friends. I met them on Peninsulamommies.com and so very glad I did. What a great bunch of women.

0 comments: