? ??????????????Pink Platns and Blackhole Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1
04 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 254 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lure of the Ladybu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Jun 11, 2009

It's cram time

There is so very much going on right now with everyone that I haven't had alot of time to update but here's a brief summary.
Boy scouts for Alex wrapped up a few weeks back but now they have summer activities like clean the bay (picking up litter from local beaches) and camping trips. So Scouts is still trying to keep us busy. Meanwhile Ryan's last T-ball game was last night Jason took a little bit of video footage i'll try to figure out how to post it soon. He really came a long ways during the season and this morning asked if he could do it again. I'm glad he wants to stick with it because there were times I wasn't so sure he was enjoying himself but I guess it's grown on him. Yay! Chloe is same as always just happy to go bye-bye doesn't matter where. She has starting chanting "lets go Ry-Ry" alot it's cute. That's what we say at the games but she cheers him on when he's putting on his shoes or riding his bike or eating breakfast. He has his own personal cheerleader. Still no word on wether or not Jason is going to go over seas with his unit. It all depends on his shoulder and what the Physical Therapist says and for now he says "NO" it's really a day to day case though when the PT says he can go he will and therefore it's hard to prepare the kids for it not to mention he had better not say "go" before September. We are taking a family vacation to Disney in August and I really want Jason there with us. So even though I want his shoulder better I really hope it heals slowly. I too have been busy. A friend of mine is getting married this weekend. Here bridal shower was Sunday, her bachlorette party is tonight, I was at a concert last night and her wedding is Saturday. No biggie really except I'm making her cake and still don't have clothing for the family to wear just yet. So i'm stressing about that. Between today and Saturday I have to make a cake and find 5 outfits and go to celebrate with her tonight. I think I might pass out from stress & exhaustion. Well if you made it this far thanks for reading :) Happy Thursday and wish me luck!

0 comments: