Goodness it's been awhile since I last posted. Sorry! It really is my intention to update this blog more often. I've said it before and as much as I hate to say it again it's true we are just so busy and even more so this time of the year. It is my goal to make the kids summer as memorable and fun as possible and therefore causes lots of running around and such. Anyhow, Happy Father's Day & 4th of July! Hope your holidays were good. We attended cookouts for both holidays. Since the 11th I have attended a Bacholrette party, Baked & decorated a wedding cake ,recovered Alex's stolen bike(from 2 teenaged boys), attended a wedding, 3 family cook-outs, 4 Birthday parties of the kids friends & family, Hosted a ice cream playdate at the local park for the mommy group i'm a member of, gone to the beach twice ( Ryan got bit by a flounder the last time we were there. He was trying to feed it teddy grams), taken the kids to Water Country 9 times and Busch gardens twice (once to see fireworks), throw in a couple of sleep overs, and a painted bathroom and waa-laa all caught up. :) The wedding cake turned out really well. I was very pleased with myself though not sure I'd like to endure that type of stress again anytime soon. I have no "Real" news today as it's been sometime so I'm just catching you up and here are some pictures of the above events.
Jul 6, 2009
Happy Father's Day & 4th of July
Posted by ~Heidi~ at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment