I'm now thinking i'm going to really suck at the blog thing. I have so much to share but never the time to sit down and share it and now that I do it would be such a novel. Let me try to do a quick July run down. We got the new windows installed early in the month. They look great. I got a garden window in the kitchen and I LOVE it. Jason decorated it for me.
still need to stain the wood in it and figure out what to put in it but my heart still skips a beat everytime I pass it. The other windows covered up so much of the blue trim on the house that I wasn't crazy about so that was an unexpected bonus! I've never looked so forward to my electric bill but I want to see the so called savings will will have from our new extremely energy efficent windows. My Step brother Patrick and his new family were in town and we got to visit with them for a bit. It was nice to see him again. He and his fiance' have adopted 2 little cuties so that bumps the current cousin count for us up to a whopping 13! Here are my kids with Christopher & Mary Jane . They were here visiting before heading to their new duty station in Colorado.

Also, one morning in July Jason wanted to go yard saling and we pulled up to the first sale only to find the "real" bike theif and his parents. His brand new bike was stolen while he played at the park just a few days after we got it. Oh the sweet smell of victory! I felt so bad for the parents who had no idea what was going on but hey long story short we got the kid to pay for Alex's bike. He was 15 and said he stole it because he was tired of walking and both his bikes had flat tires. Oh and that he didn't realize it belonged to someone. Sheesh! We took Alex to see Harry Potter he cried and for once I didn't!!! Then we took Ryan to the ER for his 3rd (yes 3) set of staples in the head. We have no earthly idea what he hit his head on only that it happened inside my truck while he was sliding over one set of seats to get to the next row. Darn child is still diving over the seats. Will he ever learn. These staples are cool though because they are in the front of his head and he can see them.

I have been painting again... and enlisted Jamie's help. Thank you Jamie for all your help you too Hamilton! She repainted the kitchen for me and helped with my room. Hammy taped and he did a mighty fine tapping job. I also did the back livingroom and most of Chloe's hallway. Just a little more in her hallway and redo my bathroom, and some finishing touches then I think i'm done. Well haven't done Chloe's bathroom yet but it's still blocked off and has a few boxes in it that need unpacking but it's with good reason she doesn't have access to it.

This is my room. I wanted brown & blue and i'm going to try to pull off an Asian type theme. I dedicate this room to my Asian BFF Mike M. & Katy who swears these are my colors. :D *giggle* Stay tune for more pics.

This is my Tri-colored living room. Jessica gave me the courage to put on my big girl panties and paint dangerously. I love it too. I am having a big G monogrammed for over the fire place will also post an update when it arrives.
0 comments:
Post a Comment